Who doesn’t love pancakes?
This recipe is quick, easy, and yummy. I’m serious about it being quick though. All you need is a blender, and voila, your batter is ready. Just pour it straight from the jar! The batter is a little thick, so make sure to make the pancakes mini-sized for extra cuteness.
- 1 cup oats (use certified gluten-free oats if desired)
- 1 egg
- 1 banana
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- splash of vanilla extract
- a sprinkle of cinnamon and sea salt
- a handful mini chocolate chips
- Put all ingredients except chocolate chips into a blender
- Add & stir in chocolate chips into batter.
- Heat a pan over medium heat and drizzle some oil. When hot, pour batter onto pan. You know the rest.
I don’t like syrup on my pancakes, but if you do, by all means, drench them to your heart’s content. I added a few extra chocolate chips, cocoa powder, and berries for decoration. I used frozen berries, popped them in the microwave for 30 seconds, and placed them on top of the stack. So excuse that little blob of berry juice on the right side..